Ten stunning packet tricks. All these routines are performed with regular cards.
- A SWITCH IN TIME (Roy Walton): Four red cards and four black cards are switched but always the two packets remain in their original colors.
- HOF-PACKET (Aldo Colombini): The Hofzinser theme using just the four Kings (or Aces) and a selected card.
- TRANSMENTAL (Steve Pressley): A thought-of card disappears from a packet and reappears between two cards.
- OIL, WATER & GUTS (Aldo Colombini): Four red cards are mixed with four black but the colors separate. The procedure is repeated, then they mix and at the end all the cards are black.
- FACT OR FICTION (Peter Duffie): Using a packet of cards as a Lie Detector, you find out if the spectator lies or tells the truth, meanwhile revealing a selected card.
- ACES AND JACKS (Stewart Judah): Three Jacks change places with three Aces.
- TRANSPOSED ACES (Nick Trost): Four blue-backed Aces and four red-backed Aces. Any Ace named transposes with its matching Ace in the other packet. The effect is then repeated with another two Aces.
- IMPACT (Roy Walton): Four Aces are inserted into four envelopes with a hole. The envelope containing the spectators’ favorite Ace turns over and then the Ace turns over INSIDE the envelope.
- UTTERLY WILD 2 (Didier Dupré): Red cards change into black picture cards in a beautiful sequence of moves. The Wild Card at its best.
- MORE AMAZEMENT (Luis Gavilondo): You show four Aces of Hearts with red backs. They change into four Kings of Spades with blue backs. You can repeat this over and over again.