This in-depth study of The Breather Crimp Card will raise your card work to new levels. Included are some Photographs plus videos of performance and explanations of 4 great sleights (Benzais Spin Out Move, Hollingworth Multiple Shift, Bernard Bilis Switch, Brother John Hamman Switch).
This is NOT a "primer" of how to use a key card...but an easy guide of "professional applications" for use of the Breather Crimp and some very strong tricks.
To begin with, Paul provides an in-depth introduction of the use of Breather Cards, different types of Breathers, patter ideas and justifications and tips on becoming an excellent, seasoned performer.
The included tricks and applications are truly mind-boggling to the spectators and The Breather Crimp will provide an easier "path" for a more impossible ending.
- How to make a Breather
- Three excellent Controls using a Breather
- Control of Multiple Selections
- Vernon/Flosso Card Control Method (You're going to love this very clever control)
- The Aces Rise Again - A "quickie" that will fool the pros
- Fire Breather - This is a fantastic 4 ace production that will make you look like a real professional.
- The "Floating Key" Principle using a Breather
- Explanation of a Floating Key
- The best way to get a Floating Key to specific location
- Mike Powers' PM Principle
- A very cool trick
1st edition 2016, 20 pages + videos.