| £4.14 | €4.59 | C$7.02 | AUD$7.66 | ₹346.00 | CN¥34.40 | JP¥546.74 | R$19.25
Customer rank: +1
This product is also part of: To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 6, No. 3, July 2010; 68 pages.
This months feature article comprises two interviews: the first with Russian mentalist and magician Kockov, and the second with Jasper Blakeley, the man behind this larger-than-life character.
word count: 36562 which is equivalent to 146 standard pages of text
- Arthur & Leslie Stead's guide to using music in your act
- Simon Lovell - Magician, ex-Magician, Magician!
- Interview with Joaquin Ayala - from Mexican teenager to Las Vegas superstar
- El Loco: a magician's rebirth
- Profile: Cool young magician Stephen Williams
- The Essential Magic Conference - Background & Preview
- Kockov - A Russian Original
- Jasper Blakeley, the man behind the Monrokvian character
- Magic in Hungary
- An interview with Sandy Marshall, author and son of Jay Marshall
- "Siegfried & Roy: Unique in All the World" - The story behind the book
- "Coin Bottle, Bottle Coin" by Andy Clockwise - Knocking an American half dollar through a bottle shrinks the coin to half-size; knocking it out again causes it to grow three times its original size.
- "The Price Is Right" by Ian Adair - a "Just Chance" effect using bar codes
- "Watchers" by Lewis Jones - A word test, based on the 500+ page Dean Koontz novel, "Watchers". The effect uses up to 60 freely-selected page numbers, from which one page is selected. The performer then divines information about a chosen passage on that page.
- "Who's Under the Blanket?" by Andy Clockwise - This is a children's party game that incorporates music and guessing which child is secretly covered by a blanket. Lots of fun for 5 to 25 minutes.
- BCA by Bernard Sim - A four-coins across routine with no extra coins; no table required.
- The World of Fake Coins - Part 5
- Andy Clockwise's "Cheque Mate"
- Gaetan Bloom's "Bloomeries"
- Ponta The Smith's "Sick"
- Bob Solari's "Swami Secure"
- Mark Lee's "Drift"
- Patrick Redford's "Prevaricator DVD"
- Will Tsai's "Tsunami Project"
- Bob Solari's "Fan See Card Rise"
- Matthew Garrett's "Monty the Spiv"
- Robert Osterlind's "Challenge Magic DVD"
- Bob Swadling & Nicholas Einhorn's "Pro-Flite"
- Jeff Stone's "Stone Frixion Fire DVD"
- Bob Solari's "Right and Wrong"
- Noel Diamond, Mike Caveney, Ricky Jay and Jim Steinmeyer's "Magic 1400s-1950s"
- Alexander 'Sandy' Marshall's "Beating a Dead Horse"
- "Between Three Minds" DVD
- Bob Solari's "Incredible"
- Pieras Fitikides' "Twitter"
- Mark Southworth's "Tin Opener"
- Chris Kenworthey's "Mastermind"
- Andrew Regnauld's "Feckin Spiders" (eBook)
- Mathieu Bich's "Reversible"
- Bob Solari's "The Omega Gimmick"
- Nick Langham's "Royal Command"
- Advertisers / Upcoming in Next Issue / Back Issues
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.