The date 1514 A.D. actually means something to you? It's possible to instantly construct that kind of magic square on the backside of a business card and hand it out as giveaway. I love the method because of its simplicity. Even better: once learned the method is impossible to forget!
- Works with any magic sum greater 33 or with the century and year numbers of any named year.
- The magic square is balanced.
- The numbers are in sequence. There are no duplicate numbers.
- The magic sum can be obtained in up to 68 different ways.
- Extremely simple calculations and memory work.
2nd edition 2017, 36 pages
word count: 1775 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text