Audio Peek is an unconventional peeking technique using the auditory sense and not the usual sight/vision sense. This simple and easy technique/method/habit can be comfortably incorporated into one of our most common everyday activities.
The Audiopeek technique consists of 3 steps, which are as follows.
Audio Peek will yield some tremendous results to you in the long run without you having to invest any time or money into it. Just a simple and easy change of habit and you have a method or system for life which will help you to peek and reveal some of the most seemingly impossible information to your participants.
- Creating conditions for performing an Audio Peek.
- Actually doing an Audio Peek when the conditions support.
- Using the information thus gained in an appropriate and impactful manner.
Audio Peek has a couple of limitations.
Having said that, let me emphasize that the advantages far outweigh the limitations. You will surely enjoy using Audio Peek.
- This is not a 100% surefire method.
- This is not an 'active' peek but a 'passive' peek. In other words, the process is not 'proactive' but only 'reactive' in nature.
1st edition 2018, 8 pages.
word count: 1927 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text