is an unconventional peeking technique using the auditory sense and not the usual sight/vision sense. This simple and easy technique/method/habit can be comfortably incorporated into one of our most common everyday activities.
The Audiopeek technique consists of 3 steps, which are as follows.
- Creating conditions for performing an Audio Peek.
- Actually doing an Audio Peek when the conditions support.
- Using the information thus gained in an appropriate and impactful manner.
will yield some tremendous results to you in the long run without you having to invest any time or money into it. Just a simple and easy change of habit and you have a method or system for life which will help you to peek and reveal some of the most seemingly impossible information to your participants.
Audio Peek has a couple of limitations.
- This is not a 100% surefire method.
- This is not an 'active' peek but a 'passive' peek. In other words, the process is not 'proactive' but only 'reactive' in nature.
Having said that, let me emphasize that the advantages far outweigh the limitations. You will surely enjoy using Audio Peek
1st edition 2018, 8 pages.
word count: 1927 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text