Six monster card effects that will fry magicians...and with a borrowed deck! Fool the "boys" at your next club meeting.
The enclosed effects and sleights are items from Marlo's repertoire that he would normally use to fool his world-class card buddies. These effects use only a regular deck and are brilliantly structured.
IN ADDITION, ALL 6 EFFECTS ARE EASY TO DO.
In this e-book:
1) A trick with no name - Marlo "fried" a roomful of the finest card magicians in the world with this. A card in a packet is only thought of by the spectator and its location. That very card then transports to the other packet at the same location. Sid Lorraine begged Marlo to NOT share this secret with the magic world. He didn't for 27 years.
2) The same secret as above is used for a Sweet Ace Assembly.
3) Paul provides another Assembly, again using the same sleight, to make the four Aces at the leader position, change into the four Kings. Then one of those Kings is laid on the table...and it changes to the Ace of Spades. Each of the top cards of the other three piles is turned up to show the other three Aces. The four Kings have vanished.
4) Poker Supreme - Marlo loved to use this routine on magicians. It is very easy to do, and there is only one (very easy) sleight involved. The Spectator picks his own hand as the performer explains how this Poker deal works and the spectator ends up a Royal Flush in Spades.
5) Without a Key Card - This self-working trick is based on an old mathematical principle. Marlo used it as an ESP effect. There is absolutely no "fishing".
6) Marlo's 21 Card Trick - Show people your version of the old 21 Card Trick. Take them on a fantastic journey that seems utterly impossible. Very easy to do...and lots of fun to perform. This routine is fantastic.
BONUS: Paul also provides a chapter called "Space, Time and Love" which is a collection of concepts, facts, and quotes that you can use in your routines. Make your magic and patter, pertinent, enthralling and even thrilling to your spectators.
"In typical Paul Lelekis fashion, he selects some of Marlo's forgotten gems! Paul has a gift for finding and creating superb useable material!" - Bob Solari
1st edition 2015, 16 pages.
word count: 7038 which is equivalent to 28 standard pages of text