Customer rank: -1
Probably the best of the series. Great packet tricks that use easy to find special cards.
- THEY ARE WHAT THEY EAT: A fun and very commercial Cannibal Cards effect with a twist.
- MAGIC IMAGE: A card is selected and lost in the deck, say the Seven of Hearts. A packet of blank cards with letters that spell out the word MAGIC is introduced. The letters then transform into the Word IMAGE. They transform once again to reveal the word CARD. Finally, the Seven of Hearts appears among the letter cards.
- SPACE SHUTTLE (unpublished): A hole vanishes from a blank card and reappears on a selected King.
- TART TO FINISH: An offbeat card across effect using letter cards with a surprising and funny climax.
- MOVE INK: A small packet, almost self working elevator effect with a signed card to card box ending. No palming. Extremely easy to do.