£2.56 | €3.00 | C$4.44 | AUD$4.83
₹242.20 | CN¥24.08 | JP¥391.02 | R$13.48
Customer rank: -1
You remove 10 cards from the deck and play a Poker game with your spectator. Here the magician deals cards and allows a spectator to freely choose the face down cards that they wish to build their hand from. During the last deal, the spectator gets to look at his existing hand and choose from the remaining cards to build the best hand. Alas, the magician wins even though the spectator did all of the choosing. The magician will always get a royal flash.
- perform it with any deck of playing cards
- without difficult sleight of hand
- use only ten normal playing cards
- force the card without tricky move
- perform it anywhere and anytime
- bonus presentation
- you can hand off the pack to the spectator during the trick
- set up is easy
- reset the trick in less than 2 seconds
1st edition 2013, 11 pages.
word count: 1324 which is equivalent to 5 standard pages of text