£8.91 | €10.39 | C$15.39 | AUD$16.61
₹830.40 | CN¥82.56 | JP¥1350.50 | R$46.20
Script(s) and full handling on a routine for finding cards with your fingertips. Plays for duos, or solo performers in parlor, stage, or even closeup. Performance video included.
Effect: The magician has 3 cards selected from a red deck. A spectator has also shuffled a blue deck. From that blue deck, the magician finds the exact same cards selected from the red deck using just his sensitive fingers.
A trick and variations on the script for:
- a duo act where one person plays the mystic, and the other is an interpreter.
- an act where the assistant gets the credit for doing the trick.
- a solo act where the perform does the trick and the script.
- an act where the assistant gets to say the lines, but does not do the trick.
- where the performer does the trick as a solo routine.
This trick is suitable for parlor, stage, and close up.
1st edition 2019, 40 pages, video length 11 min 42 s
word count: 7093 which is equivalent to 28 standard pages of text