This is a curious old magic book explaining the spirit cabinet, dancing handkerchief, a method to levitate a human, a method to let a table float. The bulk of the book focuses on second sight acts - how questions from the audience can be answered. Several methods are being outlined. At the very end a few parlor tricks are described.
1st edition 1905, 1st digital edition 2013, 27 pages.
Table of Contents
word count: 12927 which is equivalent to 51 standard pages of text
- CHAPTER I: Cabinet Tricks
- CHAPTER II: Table Lifting
- - The Obedient Handkerchief
- CHAPTER III: The Floating Girl
- CHAPTER IV: Second Sight And Kindred Phenomena
- Closing Remarks
- CHAPTER V: Parlor Amusements
- - Disappearance Of A Card Thought Of By A Spectator
- - Discovering A Selected Coin
- - Test In Addition
- - Second Sight Tricks
- - Envelope Trick