| £11.69 | €12.93 | C$20.09 | AUD$21.45 | ₹1038.00 | CN¥103.20 | JP¥1601.67 | R$57.75
From the foreword by Jeffery Atkins
To a true lover of the Magic Art, the name of David Devant conjures up every conceivable facet of illusion. He was truly the Master of his craft, and as long as the art of deception continues the name of David Devant will live.
- Publisher's Note
- INTRODUCTION THE ETHICS OF EXPOSURE
- CHAPTER I CARD MAGIC
- CHAPTER II CARD MAGIC (continued)
- CHAPTER III BILLIARD BALL MAGIC
- CHAPTER IV BILLIARD BALL MAGIC (continued)
- CHAPTER V FLOWER MAGIC
- CHAPTER VI OPENING ILLUSIONS
- CHAPTER VII MECHANICAL MAGIC
- CHAPTER VIII FAMOUS ILLUSIONS REVEALED
- CHAPTER IX MORE FAMOUS ILLUSIONS
- CHAPTER X EGG MAGIC
- CHAPTER XI THE INDIAN ROPE TRICK
- CHAPTER XII MAGICAL MYSTERIES
- CHAPTER XIII MORE MAGICAL MYSTERIES
- CHAPTER XIV MAGICAL SKETCHES
- CHAPTER XV MASTERPIECES OF MAGIC
- CHAPTER XVI MENTAL MAGIC
- CHAPTER XVII THREE UNPRODUCED ILLUSIONS
- CHAPTER XVIII CREATING AN ILLUSION
- CHAPTER XIX SOME AWKWARD MOMENTS
- CHAPTER XX MAGIC OF MY CONTEMPORARIES
- A New Method for the Spirit Slates By Oswald Williams
- How I Became a Conjurer By Oswald Williams
- The Card and Tack Trick By Horace Goldin
- Some Magical Reminiscences By Horace Goldin, the Royal Illusionist
- Invisible Dye By Douglas Dexter
- A New "Thought-wave" Experiment By H. Park Shackleton, O.B.E. (Mil.), M.B., Ch.B., M.I.M.C., etc.
- A Surprising Finish to a Cigarette Production Act By Len Burnell, L.M.S.
- The Spirit Message By G. W. Eade
- £1000 Challenge Effect By Fred Hocking, M.I.M.C.
- A "Tee Bee" Effect (Raffles) By Tom Burnett, L.M.S.
- Misdirection By Arthur Sherwood, M.I.M.C.
- CHAPTER XXI MAGIC OF MY CONTEMPORARIES (continued)
- A. B. C. Time-table Watch and Card Trick By Herbert J. Collings
- A. B. C. Time-table Watch and Card Trick (Suitable for Dinner or Private Parties.)
- A Pack of Cards Arranged by Graham Adams
- The Caledonian Mystery By W. Donald Forsyth
- The Diminishing Card Trick By Edward Victor
- The Indestructible Handkerchief By Allen Benbow
- Torn Strip of Paper By Ralph Delvin
- The "Miracle" Torn and Restored Paper An original version by Ellis Stanyon
- Handkerchief, Tumbler and Flowers By Will Blyth, M.I.M.C.
- "The Allotment" By Vincent Dalban
- Shopping by Wireless By Ralph Chart (Raoul)
- Blindfold Card Reading By George Johnson
- The Vanity Bag Illusion By Cecil Lyle
- The Great Presto Painting Mystery By Wm. G. Stickland
- The Optical Pass By Chris Van Bern, M.I.M.C.
- A New Spirit Message Effect By Oswald Rae
- A Coin and Card Divination By Edward Bagshaw
- The Multiple Laundry Mystery By Kershaw Thomas
- The Tests of the Court Magician
- The Sunshade Trick By L. Davenport
- Early Days of Magic By the late Charles Moritt
- The Mystery of Asrah By Servais Le Roy
- APPENDIX I Notes re Construction of Conservatory, "Peter Pan"
1st edition 1936, 288 pages; reprinted 1969; PDF 184 pages.
word count: 79162 which is equivalent to 316 standard pages of text
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.