Ten stunning packet tricks.
- THANKS TO WALTON (Cameron Francis): Great packet trick! Four black spot cards and four red spot cards. You switch out the red cards for the black ones, but you always have red cards. The other four cards are now the four Aces.
- CHAMPAGNE (Aldo Colombini): Cards change around; assemble in order in one pile; some changing color as well.
- DEATH ROW (Karl Fulves): A spectator picks a card and it is the only missing card to make a royal flush.
- THE MARTIAN (Aldo Colombini): Four astronauts (Jokers) come back from Mars and they change into blue except for one. When shown again, it is a real Martian.
- STYLE (Didier Dupré): The four Aces turn face up one at a time with the final revelation of a Royal flush.
- THE ROYAL FAMILIES (Peter Kane): You remove the twelve face cards, which then assemble in J, Q, K order of each suit.
- TROUBLEBACKER (Max Maven): A routine with six red-backed cards: four red cards and the Ace and Two of Clubs. They switch places and at the end the backs of the two club cards change color.
- I'M A JOKER (Aldo Colombini): A small packet "Ambitious Card Routine" with two selected cards and a packet of Jokers. At the climax of the routine, the backs of the Jokers change color.
- THE ACE COUNTS (Aldo Colombini): Four cards: AH, 2C, 3C and 4C. The Ace jumps to the top of the packet several times and it is then placed on the table. The other three cards are added (9) and the Ace changes into the 9C.
- GUIDING LIGHT (Karl Fulves): A card is replaced in a packet. Another card is used to reach the selection (both cards are freely selected).