A great performer presents the work of another great performer, and you end up with an ebook of new and freshly different card effects. Brother John is known for his Final Ace Routine, Halucination, etc., but here is another side of his talents. All tricks with ordinary cards, gathered by Paul LePaul (his close and personal friend), edited into a dozen wonderful effects for the enthusiastic card man. The late Paul LePaul illustrated the material.
- THE MILLION-TO-ONE CHANCE
- THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSPOSITION OF TWO CARDS
- THE HAND IS QUICKER THAN THE EYE
- THE BLUSHING BRIDE
- THE CLASSICAL TRANSPOSITION
- THE MAGICIAN’S REPRIEVE
- KINGS THROUGH THE TABLE
- THE PERFECT BRIDGE HAND
- THE ELUSIVE BURGLAR
- FACE UP - FACE DOWN SURPRISE
- THE CHAMELEON COLORS
- THE MYSTIC NINE
- THOUGHT OF CARD UNDER THE TABLE CLOTH
1st edition 1958, 1st digital edition 2015, 45 pages.
word count: 18326 which is equivalent to 73 standard pages of text