| £1.49 | €1.68 | C$2.59 | AUD$2.64 | ₹138.40 | CN¥13.76 | JP¥211.63 | R$7.70
This 5th issue of volume 1 of The Gimmick MagiZette
is another magical salmagundi contributed by reputed magic personalities from east and west …
- Sorcar Senior aka TW'SGM has just trod on to his 100th Birthday – our homage and a nice photograph.
- "Captain Kirk and Star Tricks" by Loch David Crane, M. Ed. Loch gives his explanation on Torn and Restored Strings from his book.
- "Robert Olson on Ventriloquy" – Rev. Robert E Olson recites his Chipper (vent doll) and expresses the cardinal rules of ventriloquism in a nutshell.
- "Past Glory of India – Prof. Vazhakunnam," fondly referred as the 'Grand Father of Magic in Kerala' (India) comes in this column in a picturesque write-up that you will enjoy!
- "Crossword Puzzle" - Yet another clever magic-themed Crossword Puzzle by Balasubramian Chandran aka Balu the Magician for the connoisseurs.
- "Rameses - The Forgotten Star" by Christopher Woodward is a worth-reading book some devouring magic book readers feel. Read here what the reviewer Dr. Joel A. Moskowitz has to say on this book.
- In the 'magicXposed' section, G Sreenivas of Kakinada, India offers his own version of 'Bill Center Tear.' You will love to use it.
- "The Nine Lives of a Cat" by Aldo Colombini is another card caper that is simple but stunning! It is for sure that none will want to miss it.
- "Find the Queen – My way" by Solyl Kundu of Kolkata, India is another version of 3 Card Monte; however, you will appreciate the amusing ending that may even fetch you some booking!
- "Aces by Division" is Max Maven's brainchild! Knowing Max Maven, you already know what to expect. Why waste your time, just grab a copy of TGM and go into action!
- "News & Views" – Some photo illustrated reports of different functions related to Sorcar's 100th Birthday celebration, and a bit more.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
word count: 7446 which is equivalent to 29 standard pages of text
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.