| £1.49 | €1.68 | C$2.59 | AUD$2.64 | ₹138.40 | CN¥13.76 | JP¥211.63 | R$7.70
Customer rank: +1 -1
This 1st issue of volume 2 of The Gimmick MagiZette is yet another magical omnium-gatherum contributed by eminent artists of the art of magic...
- "Let's have a chat" is a place where Solyl acts as a chatterbox.
- In "Captain Kirk and Star Tricks" by Loch David Crane, David shows The Self tying Necktie Based on a rope move from Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic.
- The Magician and His Onlookers by Gora Datta of Kolkata, India is his musings.
- Past Glory of India - Mino the Mystic is a picturesque write-up Mino Nowroji Cooper - a magician with a deviation.
- CHETORIC is a review column by a long-absent Grandpa Chet aka Grandpa Chet Cox
- 13 mystic facts about magical personality Paul Daniels is a bunch of tickling information.
- Alphanumeric Magicians Puzzle - the title is self-explanatory.
- In MagicXposed – Kakinada Sreenivas exposes the LAST CARD and others follow …
- Fabian (BTW who is this fellow?) explains ON and OFF - Ring & Rope magic.
- "HOPSCOTCH" features Tom Craven in Craven's Heaven.
- Ali Bongo is back (?!) with Pick a Paper, you can't afford to miss it.
- TUBULOS – Aldo Colombini says in his contribution, "This routine served me very well for a long time in Italy. It provokes a lot of laughter all the way through, and it is a great item for children's entertainers. It plays well for adults, too."
- MY PRINCESS - Sukesh Pattanaik explains his version of Princess Card Trick - our
Guy M. Townsend says, "… Sukesh's version appears to be distinctly different (and, in my opinion, better) from any of the others…."
- CANE TO PLUME is the effect Solyl Kundu had performed in Palace of Mystery, Magic Castle, in addition lectured in Academy of Magical Arts in his 2009 USA Tour.
- News & Views – gives you some idea what is happening in this part of the world.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
word count: 14704 which is equivalent to 58 standard pages of text
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.