The second issue of Volume 2 of The Gimmick MagiZette
is ready for your viewing and more. This issue of magical ragbag is full of contributions from eminent artistes of the Art of Magic both from eastern and western magic world...
- The first page is our Tribute to India's Master magician K. Lal.
- "Let's have A Chat" is Solyl's ramblings (?!) for those who have time to waste.
- In this issue Loch David Crane has explained his version of "Twin Ropes through Neck Escape" complete with patter and more.
- "The Indian Rope Trick" of ancient India is an interesting article by Dr. P.K. Chatterjee.
- Past Glory of India – covers in this issue an intriguing life of the Rajah Bose, a British Stage Fame.
- "Voice form Beyond" is a piece from Roger L. Wicks.
- Review – Here Joel A Moskowitz reviews the book "Prediction - see/find/this Mentalist - you are sure to be entertained" by Gerry McCambridge.
- "13 mystic facts about magical personality FAUST" is something about this 'Brit' magician not known to many of us.
- "Alphanumeric Fun-Words Puzzle" this time to keep you scratching your head by Alan Bostock - originator alphanumeric magic puzzle. In addition, solution to last issue's puzzle.
- MagiXposed – this section explains 7, yes seven effects covering all sorts from close-up to kids magic even an illusion…
- "Impossible Prediction" by Kakinada Sreenivas is an audience tested mental magic that you will appreciate.
- "One From Two" by Fabian is a '2-in-1' captivating coin caper – great one, you will admit.
- "Miracle on 52nd Street" by Guy M. Townsend is another card caper as interesting as its title - outstanding!
- "Bring Back Bongo" column brings back Ali Bongo with his "Mail Myopia" - typical 'BongoMagic.'
- "Over the Rainbow" is a dressing of an excellent coin caper aiming at the Kids' entertainment by Aldo Colombini - the name tells all!
- Chameleon Butterfly by Gora Datta is yet another kids' magic but would please audiences of all ages - very ingenious!
- Haunted House is an illusion - combined effect of Fu Manchu's "The Lady from the light" and UF Grant's "Arabian Tent Illusion." A portable one-man illusion the creator has used throughout of his professional career.
- News & Views – gives you ample idea of what is happening in this part of the World.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
word count: 15383 which is equivalent to 61 standard pages of text