£1.46 | €1.71 | C$2.54 | AUD$2.76
₹138.40 | CN¥13.76 | JP¥223.44 | R$7.70
The current issue of TGM is full of informative and interesting reading collected from eastern and western magic world. Especially look through the MagiXposed section where you will find the top-drawer effects which you can easily make and use. However, there is a lot more, go on reading ...
- Let's have a chat - Solyl talks frankly whatever he has in mind - this time about Intimate magic.
- Magic as entertainment - by Harold Taylor is another installment from his book of the same title.
- Alladen's Wonderfull Lamp - by Asok Roy will especially intrigue the performers who prefers patter magic.
- Indian Occultism - the Rope Trick and other Phenomena: by Major G.H. Rooke second installment of a new interesting series.
- MagiXposed reveals ...
- A Psychic Experiment - by John Teo of Singapore is an offbeat magic with the flavor of Mentalism.
- Wanderful Wands: by Ian Adair of UK is a collection magic with the magic wand - brilliant ideas!
- Odd Coincidence (Full-deck version): by Guy Townsend is a modification of an effect from the last issue of TGM - very entertaining.
- With A Snap - by Fabian is a cunning card caper using rubber band - outstanding effect.
- The Rainbow - by Solyl Kundu is easy to make, visual magic for children with lots of fun!
- Red & Black - by Aldo Colombini is a card effect with 'Colombini Touch'.
- Killer Prediction - by 'Kakinada' Sreenivas is an interesting prediction effect that's really a "Killer".
- The Magic Operation - by Someeran is an easy, offbeat, and entertaining effect based on Clippo.
- An Uncommon Color Changing Silk - by Gora Datta is exactly as the name suggests - you can't afford to miss it.
- Miscellaneous section contains a variety of things - Magi-Cartoons, Photo Quiz, and more.
- News and Views depict the activities of Indian Magic and Magicians with photographs.
Edited by Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
word count: 14329 which is equivalent to 57 standard pages of text