Customer rank: +1
Pioneer and Premier Magic related e-zine. Well, it's a pleasure to present the second topic of volume five of TGM that is full of informative and muttering to reading - literally. Trust us, this issue has loads of goodies to cater the connoisseurs of conjuring - excellent effects and interesting articles contributed by eminent artistes of the Art of Magic from US, UK and of course from India who understand their art. Particularly look through the MagiXposed section where you will get the excellent effects which you can easily create and apply. Nevertheless, on that point is a bunch more, go about registering the contents:
- Editorial: Solyl Says are normally simply chats, however, sometimes more...
- MagicIan Adair Column - a chit-chat and magic column by Ian Adair
- My Favorite Linking Ring Columns - Hola, Spain by Aldo Colombini
- Magic as Entertainment by Harold Taylor
- Articles: A Houston Children Hospital... Magical Visitation by Donald Wiberg
- Smoke from the fingertips by John Tunstall - an oldie but a goody
- Spell - A - Card by Magician Someeran - something unusual in close-up magic
- Trio-Umph by Aldo Colombini - well, you will have to give it a try to find out its efficacy
- Peace is Nowhere by Gora Datta
- Four Self-Working ESP Card Tricks by Werner Miller - E for Effective, S for Simple and P for Pleasing
- The Rainbow by Solyl Kundu - an entertaining magic especially for the children
- Lucky Aces by Fabian - just the one you expect from the Fabian - an alter ego of Aldo Columbini
- Comprises of Aeroplane and Pilot:Magical Paper Cut by Alan Ward, MagiCartoons, Cartoon by George Johnstone,
- Photo Quiz - who is this familiar look in the mêlée of Vent Figures..., Funny Bits etc.
- News and Views around the Magicdom:
- Three veteran magicians honored at Barisha Jadu Adda
- An appreciable endeavor of "Mantra Shakti"
- MANTHRA 2016 - an International Magic Convention.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
word count: 11242 which is equivalent to 44 standard pages of text