A divinatory tarot guide.
The veil and its symbols. Secret tradition under the veil of divination. Art of tarot divination. Outer method of the oracles. The tarot in history. Inner symbolism. The greater keys.
This is a plagiarized version of The Pictorial Key to the Tarot with text by A. E. Waite and illustrations by Pamela Colman Smith published in 1911. A two-year earlier edition was published unillustrated.
- Part I The Veil And Its Symbols
- SECTION 1 Introductory And General
- SECTION 2 Trumps Major
- SECTION 3 The Four Suits
- SECTION 4 The Tarot In History
- Part II The Doctrine Behind The Veil
- SECTION 1 The Tarot And Secret Tradition
- SECTION 2 The Trumps Major And Their Inner Symbolism
- SECTION 3 Conclusion As To The Greater Keys
- Part III The Outer Method Of The Oracles
- SECTION 1 Distinction Between The Greater And Lesser Arcana
- SECTION 2 The Lesser Arcana
- SECTION 3 The Greater Arcana And Their Divinatory Meanings
- SECTION 4 Some Additional Meanings Of The Lesser Arcana
- SECTION 5 The Recurrence Of Cards In Dealing In The Natural Position
- SECTION 6 The Art Of Tarot Divination
- SECTION 7 An Ancient Celtic Method Of Divination
- SECTION 8 An Alternative Method Of Reading The Tarot Cards
- SECTION 9 The Method Of Reading By Means Of Thirty-Five Cards
1st edition 1918, 176 pages; PDF 138 pages.
word count: 35302 which is equivalent to 141 standard pages of text