Only an experienced performer could write a practical book of this kind. No theories, but facts and tested procedures - that are invaluable when put into practice. Therefore, you are not only getting an ebook containing original tricks, moves and routines, but information that will pay you dividends, be you beginner, amateur or professional.
You will love Monk's natural breezy style - and while you are absorbing the splendid advice on acquiring the professional touch in your performance, you will get many a chuckle in the bargain. Chapters embrace the following subjects:
- Lets Have A Reason For It
- Yes, and a lot depends on just this. Tempo
- Have you ever given any thought to this? You will! Stage Fright
- You will feel more sure of yourself after reading this. Can A Trick Be Too Perfect?
- Some magicians think not. Not What You Do
- You will agree 100 percent on this one. To Acknowledge Applause
- When you get it, make the most of it. Keep Your Salary Up
- And why not? What Does It Get You To Expose? - Read what Monk has to say about this.
And, in the trick section you have the following to choose from:
- Card Frame
- Uncanny Block
- A Quickie
- The Birth of a New Trick
- A Twist on Anti-Gravico
- The Lota Drink
In addition, The 50-Card Lift will make a hit with all card workers as will the Behind Your Back routine which is a real fooler. Face To Face was one of Monk's favorites and it is still hard to beat. Those who saw Monk perform his invisible milk routine will know what to expect in a Milky Mix-Up and the Hand Rabbit Routine is included in these pages by the kind permission of Dell O'Dell who also allowed her original rhymed patter to be included.
1st edition 1945, 49 pages; PDF 44 pages.
word count: 16076 which is equivalent to 64 standard pages of text