Here is a selection of tricks created by Werner Miller
from his ebooks. These are all tricks that can be considered more or less self-working.
- FLIPDOODLE 1: You use the twelve face cards to produce an astonishing result that finds three of the same suit.
- I'M NOT OGEN: A spectator 'makes up a card combining any two cards. You spell the name of that card and you find it. Finally, you find the other three cards of the same value.
- CHEERS!: You show seven cards with name of drinks on them and a prediction. A spectator selects a drink and you show that the prediction is correct… with a laugh.
- ALL YOU NEED IS…: Strong routine suitable for couples, Valentine day, etc. A man and a woman shuffle two packets of cards with letters and a kiss symbol that spell LOVE. At the end, they are invited to KISS each other due to the result of the effect! You'll perform this forever.
- YOUR CARD: A card is selected and lost. After a magic spell, you find the card as the only reversed card in a packet.
- PAGE & LINE: A simple way to force two numbers for a book test or other effects. You will be given many ways to force different numbers.
- A DOG'S CHANCE: Six cards with the spots of a dice on them and a money card. The spectator has six chances to find the money card but you will end up having it.
- HEY, PETER!: A card is selected, say the 10C. Four cards are removed, one for each suit. The card of the same suit turns face down. The other three cards reveal the value of the selected card. Finally, the other three Tens turn face up in the middle of the deck.
- OLRAM ARROWS: A unique effect. You show cards blank on both sides. One card is signed by a spectator and the cards are shuffled. Arrows appear on the cards pointing to the signed one.
- STAND TO LOSE: Clever routine involving REAL money. Three boxes are on the table and a spectator picks TWO of them; they are empty. The final box that remains for you contains money.