Here is a selection of tricks created by Werner Miller from his ebooks. These are all tricks that can be considered more or less self-working.
- DIAMOND SPELLER: The thirteen cards of Diamonds are used to reveal a freely selected card.
- FREE CUT DUO: Two spectators pick a card each and lose them in a packet of cards. You reveal these cards.
- FETCH + HOFZINSER: A spectator cuts any amount of cards and selects two cards. The sum of these two cards corresponds to the number of cards cut by the first spectator.
- CAUGHT TOGETHER, HANGED TOGETHER: One card is selected. Two Jacks capture four cards and one of these cards is the selected one, say the AS. The other three cards are seen to be the other three Aces.
- AUTO TRANSPO: Two selected cards appear as the only red among a black packet and the only black among a red packet.
- LADIES ON A VISIT: A fantastic routine with the appearance of four Queens, then four Jacks, then four Kings and, finally, the four Aces.
- THE CALENDAR CARD: Using the 'months' of the year, you reveal a freely selected card.
- SNOOPY: A card with a picture of a dog (Snoopy) finds a spectator's selection.
- COURT-DIE-ALLY: The face cards are used and after shuffled, you separate them in groups: Kings, Jacks and Queens.
- CUPIDITY: Cupid is used to pair lovers, like Adam and Eve, Anthony and Cleopatra, Miss Piggy and Kermit, etc.!