Here is a selection of tricks created by Werner Miller
from his ebooks. These are all tricks that can be considered more or less self-working.
- DO NOT DISTURB: Here is Werner's version of the classic Hotel Mystery, totally self-working.
- EQUIVALENT: A new principle. Cards are dealt in packets and one is selected by a spectator. The card on top indicates the sum of the cards below the other piles.
- LINE DANCER: A freely selected card is revealed using a reversed card.
- MOITIÉ, MOITIÉ: A very interesting routine using five Clubs cards cut in the middle.
- AND HER SON: A selected card is lost among the four Queens and the four Jacks and found by a magical spelling.
- SIX HEARTS, SIX SPADES: From a packet of 12 cards, the spectator picks one. He answers a question and, using the answer, the mate of that card is located.
- THIS SUIT, THAT VALUE: You show two decks. From one deck eight cards are selected and used to make up a hypothetical card and a number. When spreading the other deck, this card is found at that number.
- SPELL THE 4MULA: The spectator selects four different cards and decides on any of them. You spell the name and find the other three cards of that value.
- DC SPELLER: Two selected cards are found using the help of the spectators who selected them.
- IN BETWEEN: A written prediction is left in view. A selected card appears between two other cards with a surprising outcome!