If you enjoy performing for people in bars, restaurants or at parties then Bar TAB
(or Bar Tricks And Bits) might interest you. It's a small collection of tricks, sight gags and other bits of business Ron had much success with in his bar, restaurant and party work.
It doesn't matter if you're a working pro or just like to go out on the town with your friends and entertain people. The Tricks And Bits in this PDF download are real world material that I'm sure you'll actually use.
Although Ron goes into great detail in explaining these tricks and bits or business. You won't find many sleight of hand moves in Bar TAB. It's more focused on presentation and making your act more entertaining in these venues by providing you with some real world material.
1st edition 2006, 23 pages.word count: 6099 which is equivalent to 24 standard pages of text
- Card in Beer Bottle (Can use other bottles) Ron goes over three different methods of accomplishing this shocking effect. Two of which are done with a Signed selection.
- Finger and Arm Tricks Some suggestions on how to present some of the Finger tricks made popular by Meir Yedid. The Arm Puzzle really helps gather a crowd and get all the spectators involved. Thumb Off is a trick that gets more screams then the market effect "The Web." The invisible chair. Sit on a chair made of air.
- Color Changing Napkin Rose A simple yet logical way to turn an ordinary white napkin rose into a Michael Modes colored Napkin Rose (found at Napkinrose.com).
- Table Signs Making use of objects commonly found in a bar or at a party.
- Bic Sticker Carry this little gimmick with you and you're always ready to perform. If you like color changing knifes you'll love this seemingly impromptu trick with bic lighters.
- Modern Camera Card