| £8.05 | €8.99 | C$13.74 | AUD$14.57 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1115.60 | R$38.50
|This product is also part of:
- NEWS and Reviews with Geoff Mattby
- STEVE JONES tells a story about High Society
- BARRIE RICHARDSON with a clever, different and subtle card to pocket
- JOHN RHODES with all the news that's fit to print, gleaned from around the world
- ALAN WARD with Thaumatropic Trickery
- ACE Children's entertainer Ian Adair with invaluable advice on using rabbits in for the children's
- ALI CARDABRA with rope and silk magic for the trendy Trixter
- ARUN BONERJEE continues his mentalism
- BASIC CARD TECHNIQUE chapter 26 covers the Double Lift
- EDDIE DAWES tells you what you have missed in the other magazines
- WERNER MILLER with a self working card spell
- HENRIQUE This month he offers practical advice to the full party entertainer (in addition to his
- DIVERTING INTERESTS The important aspects of misdirection considered by Walt Lees
- AL SMITH asks if it is only magic
- PROFESSOR DAWES and all things collectible
- News and Reviews by Geoff Maltby with details of a competition with £50 prize
- Zoological Conjuring From Soumya Deb (India)
- Prolific genius Ian Adair with another superb offering for the children's entertainer
- Dick Biow shows you exactly how to make your very own Barrie Richardson wrist watch
- New team member Ian Keable with sound and considered advice for every performer
- Henrique with more stories to stretch your credulity
- John Rhodes with all the magic news that's nearly fit to print and misreported in the lay press
- Al Smith considers burning topics of the day
- Eddie Dawes saves you buying the other magazines, and tells you what they said
- Werner Miller with another cunning yet concealed stunt to fool you using of all things the Svengali
- Our own resident guru, mentalist, Barrie Richardson who would be canonised if he were not still
with us! with yet another shattering effect
- Dr. Dawes with info, on what the squirrels are doing around the world
- Alan Ward considers the Queen of the Light
- Read why the Easter issue must not be missed
- News from the studio with Geoff Maltby
- Basic Card Technique continues this month with the Blitz Push Over
- Werner Miller shows the cunning Equation of the Eighth Degree
- Ali Cardabra discloses his latest in the canister conjuring series: Spectral Silk Penetration
- Ian Keable Patters on
- Eddie Dawes is Collecting his thoughts again
- The Back Window and Al Smith Counsels to 'Know Thine Enemy'
- Ian Adair with a deft use of a change bag
- Steve Jones produces a puppet
- Simon Says a Fifty Quid Bit of Business from ex-pat Simon Lovell
- Remote viewing with Barrie Richardson
- Letters. Your chance to let off steam
- Alan Ward with Scientific Sorcery
- Prof. Dawes considers the magical journals around the world
- Magic Secrets revealed on TV. Is this the end of magic as we know it?
- The masked Marauder strikes again!
- Dr Rodney King modifying and improving tricks
- Dick Biow with a Richardson Watch update
- John Rhodes, Magical Newshound sniffs it out
- Competition. Your chance to become rich and famous beyond your wildest dreams??
- News and reviews with Geoff Maltby
- Comedy Patter Part two of Ian Keable's series
- Ian Adair presents a Yukkie game
- Ace Mentalist Barrie Richardson with a knockout card at any number
- Competition - At last Fame and riches may be within your grasp!!
- Wener Miller's ESPuzzle
- Simon Lovell tells it like it is
- Phil Goldstein with a trick named Dunch!
- Gora Dutta with a novel silk production
- Professor Dawes tells you what you missed in all the other Mags
- Ali Cardabra boldly presents his hidden assets for all to view
- Alan Ward cuts a very cross puzzle
- Al Smith, who considers: Performance, Jon Racherbaumer and strolling magic. (But watch out for the gorilla!)
- More meanderings from Henrique - magic's man in the irony mask
- Letters Info, Bouquet and Brickbat delivery service
- John Rhodes finds that there is a lot of magic in the lay press
- Eddie Dawes on collecting magic, auctions and costs
- News and Reviews with Geoff Maltby
- Basic card Sleights. This monthg we tackle the Tabled Double Lift
- Ian Adair produces a toy train for the children's entertainer
- Ian Keable continues his series on the serious business of comedy patter
- Walt Lees with a request for informantion on Sylvani
- Alan Ward with some rather unusual drawings called 'Droodles'
- John Rhodes with a wealth of magical news from the lay press
- Andrew Webb reviews the fifth Queen Elizabeth 2 Magic Cruise
- More Miller Mysteries with concealed Mathematical principles
- Phil Goldstein with a new effect called 'The Third Manager'
- That's Me! By Solyl Kundu, producing a business card
- Al Smith ponders things magical from the privacy of his rear window
- Turning Up Trumps! An apparent demonstration of great skill brought to you by cardiste, Steve Jones
- Eddie Dawes tells you what was in the other magazines to save you buying them!
- More queer tales from a retired child minder
- The Mowers That Grow In The String by Soumya Deb
- Professor Edwin Dawes with thoughts on all things ancient and collectible
- Geoff Maltby with an uncommonly brief round up of News & Reviews in and around the studio
- Editor Walt Lees with an uncommonly rare editorial
- The PK Key by Nico Thelman. Could it be real' or is it a fake?
- Annabel's Dye Tube by Fred Robinson
- Smaller and Smaller from Patrick Page: Simple props, first division effect.
- Ring for Tea (not as twee as it sounds) contributed by James Breedon
- Simon Lovell with a Teetotaller's bottle production
- Keith Downs with an illuminating torch
- Malcolme Yaffe in murderous mode, executes that cliché
- Maurice Phillips with the Monkey's Hat
- Henrique with a classic Dewdrop
- Coincidence Card contributed by Al Smith in his pre windows days
- Brian Peasrson turns detective with Cluedo
- Steve Mills and a novel balloon twist
- Tony Richards with a crazy notion of dehydrated water
- Ali Cardabra looks into a boxed mirror and sees nothing!
- Is it red or white?, queries Angelo Carbone
- It must be mind control. Barrie Richardson with one of the most dynamic effects we have ever published.
- News and Reviews around the studio with Geoff
- Car Park Conundrum from Barrie Richardson
- I Scream for Ice Cream Entertainment tor the kiddiwinks from Ian Adair
- BLKJK A curious title from Phil Goldstein
- Ring in Balloon. An most unusual effect by Noel Baldaccino
- Alan Ward offers some more peculiar puzzles in his break from magic.
- Soumya Deb features a flowering wand
- Ian Keable keeps on with his comedy patter series
- Ron Escort essays a discovery with a compact disc
- Al Smith ponders WAM, Valantino and exposure
- Eddie Dawes with all that's interesting in the magic journals around the world
- Letters. This month John Crocker, Max Maven and Ian Keable chuck in their two pennyworth
- Miller's Mysteries continue with the facetiously titled FATUM
- Henrique with a shock horror admission concerning Edith Merrywhite's undergarments
- All Rhodes features interesting magical news gleaned from the lay press
- Hercule Poirot's Book Test is a novel notion from Mike Hopley
- Professor Dawes rounds up this issue with collecting thoughts.
- NEWS AND REVIEWS with Geoff
- EYE-EYE with Mike Hopley
- WOOF-WOOF. Ian Adair is barking this month
- LIGHTNING CENTRE TEAR. Another touch of Richardson brilliance
- BASIC CARD TEQUNIQUE. This month we tackle the one handed Double Lift
- MO HOWARTH with a glass through coat effect. Simple, direct and very effective
- SUBTLE BAREHAND Silk Production by Soumya Deb
- TELE TUBBY TELEPATHY by Marli the Magician
- ARUN BONERJEE with a few kind words for cohabiting couples!
- ALAN WARD with a Famous Phantom from the good Doctor Pepper
- IAN KEABLE and the travails of entertaining on a ship
- EDDIE DAWES tells you what you may have missed in the rest of the world of magical journalism
- HENRIQUE with a scathing attack on the organisational abilities of women.
- JOHN RHODES with magical news in the real world of journalism
- MORE MILLER'S MYSTERIES
- AL SMITH is still curtain twitching while listening to the radiogram
- COLLECTING THOUGHTS. Prof. Dawes explains why you should buy three copies of every book!
word count: 237538 which is equivalent to 950 standard pages of text
- News and Reviews from Geoff
- Banded Card in Wallet from Barrie Richardson
- So you still want to be a childrens' entertainer? asks Walt Lees
- Death on a wet afternoon. A Christmas puzzle from Alan Ward
- Henrique with a collection of non seasonal tales
- Ian Adair with another Gem for the Childrens' entertainer
- Arun Bonerjee has got your number
- This year's competition results. Are you a winner? Geoff stumps up the prizes
- Al Smith takes a walk sans zimmer frame
- Steve Jones back to the Cash Twilight Zone
- Professor Ostinini's Victorian Christmas Puzzle
- Professor Dawes on all things collectible
- Phil Goldstein is matched from the jaws of defeat
- John Rhodes with magical news from the non magical press
- Pete McCabe with some magical spilling mistooks
- Ian Keable in praise of Gene Anderson and a paper shredder
- Miller's Mysteries continues in a continental vein with the French Card Trap
- Basic Card Technique this month addresses the subject of palming
- Slick silk from Soumya Deb
- Journal Highlights with what you missed in the other magazines!
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.