The contents of this series, for the most part, emphasize the history of effects and ideas. There are effects and methods in some of them, though.
From the introduction:
Dustbin Dossier will service a distinct minority interested in examining documents (letters, notes, booklets, diaries, journals) in their original, "aboriginal" forms. Personal letters, for example, are a primary source of raw, unfiltered knowledge - seasoned with salt, not sugar. They are usually characterized by their spontaneous candor and unguarded subjectivity. After all, most of them were written for one person to read. They were meant to be privately or selectively shared. In other words, they were not for public distribution. As far as historians are concerned, letters are primary source material. I consider them part of magicdom's "occult history."
- A Double Take on "Double Trouble"
- Double Trouble, Marlo Miracles No. 2 / Edward Marlo
- Lalapaloopa / Deane Moore
- Never Touch the Pack! / Gerald L. Kaufman
- The Loop and I
- Joseph K. Schmidt's Letter to Marlo
- Treble Trouble / Roy Walton
- Redouble Trouble / Jon Racherbaumer
- Andrus False Slop Shuffle
1st edition 2014, PDF 22 pages.
word count: 5576 which is equivalent to 22 standard pages of text