The contents of this series, for the most part, emphasize the history of effects and ideas. There are effects and methods in some of them, though.
- About this Issue
- Excerpts Taken from a Photocopy of a Letter Written from Ed Whitford to Edward Marlo
- A Marlo Letter to Persi Diaconis
- Racherbaumer Letter to Charlie Miller
- Shall We Ask All The King's Horses and Men?
- Correspondence Between Jon Racherbaumer and Stephen Minch Regarding the So-Called Hide-Out Move
- Appendix: Paul Curry's "Out of this World"; a new version / Ed Whitford
1st edition 2014, PDF 30 pages.
word count: 8661 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text