£5.16 | €6.02 | C$8.91 | AUD$9.62
₹480.94 | CN¥47.82 | JP¥782.17 | R$26.76
While this has been written in the 60s, the basics of how to promote, advertise, and build your performing business hasn't changed that much. Of course, you will do the things recommended with modern tools, but the principles and ideas to achieve success haven't changed.
As an advertising man, Mr. Tallman has a lot of ideas on how to promote and get the most out of advertising. He is a very busy magician and this is entirely due to the methods in his book. Let him prove to you how he gets an average of 85 shows a year, and how you can do it, too.
- GIVE THE LADY WHAT SHE WANTS . . .
- FOUR STEPS TO SUCCESS . . .
- COPY—THE CORE OF ADVERTISING . . .
- DIRECT MAIL ADVERTISING . . .
- YOUR MAILING LIST . . .
- POINTS TO REMEMBER . . .
- LETTERHEADS AND BUSINESS CARDS . . .
- SELECTING A PRINTER . . .
- NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING . . .
- THE PRESS AGENT . . .
- THE ADVERTISING AGENCY . . .
- PLANNING YOUR CAMPAIGN . . .
- ODDS 'n ENDS . . .
1st edition 1966, 1st digital edition 2013, 38 pages.
word count: 12692 which is equivalent to 50 standard pages of text