£14.61 | €17.15 | C$25.37 | AUD$27.60
₹1384.00 | CN¥137.60 | JP¥2234.38 | R$77.00
Customer rank: +3
Master Mentality is an important addition to the rather sparse literature available on the little-known subject of contact mind reading.
Contact mind reading is generally believed to be almost impossible to practice and hard to learn. Stanton Carlisle demonstrates that this is not at all the case. His instructions share all the secrets of a successful performance and the techniques to learn and master this art.
I consider this the most important work of Stanton Carlisle. He shares many bits and tips of the business of mentalism in general, not just the techniques and methods to become a contact mind reader.
1st edition 1978; original 87 pages; PDF 74 pages.
word count: 24952 which is equivalent to 99 standard pages of text
- The Amazing STANTON CARLISLE
- IN THE BEGINNING
- Chapter One NEW HORIZONS
- Chapter Two THE CORRECT APPROACH TO MIND-READING
- Chapter Three CONTACT AND NON-CONTACT MIND-READING
- Chapter Four CHOOSING, CONTROLLING AND DISMISSING ASSISTANTS
- Chapter Five THE 'S.C.' LEARN-BY-PERFORMING METHOD
- Chapter Six THE INNER-SECRETS OF THE ART
- Chapter Seven PERSONAL PUBLICITY
- Chapter Eight SENSATIONAL PRESENTATIONS
- Chapter Nine EFFECTIVE PATTER PRESENTATION
- Chapter Ten THE PERPETUAL CHALLENGE
- Chapter Eleven WINNING THE AUDIENCE
- Chapter Twelve SHOWMANSHIP AND PRESENTATION
- OTHER INTERESTING BOOKS
- ...AND IN CONCLUSION...