Issue 1 of this short-lived publication featuring magical bizarre effects, reviews and an original short story of fiction.
- Beneath The Toadstool (introduction of issue)
- Pine Needles and Dirt (Tips, Reviews & Observations)
- Re-Leaf by Larry White: A dead leaf is re-attached to a plant & comes back to life.
- The Writing on the Wall by Kotah (Ron Dayton): An array of effects culminating into the revelation of a priest's horrible secret.
- Aging Your Props by Brother Shadow: How to turn a plain white paper into a priceless antique.
- Witchology 101 by Mark Piazza (also in ShudderShadow Mansion): A prediction effect involving the naming of the Wicked Witch of the West.
- Theatre in the Woods (fiction): Oohs and Oz by Mark Piazza: A trek down the Yellow Brick Road with your favorite Oz characters, although this time, Dorothy's dog is a pit bull.
1st edition 2002, 10 pages
word count: 5046 which is equivalent to 20 standard pages of text