£7.30 | €8.57 | C$12.69 | AUD$13.80
₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1117.19 | R$38.50
Customer rank: +6 -3
Magic for stand-up and walk-around performers with effects that do not require a table. Fifteen routines with cards, coins, rubber bands, sponge balls, rope, finger rings, bills, jumbo cards and even a carpenter’s ruler!
[Note that these routines are also taught in the ebook: Standing Room Only.]
- CHINESE PURSE: A Chinese coin appears on a rope between two knots.
- INTERCHANGE: A stunning in-the-hand four-card transposition.
- IMAGINARY JOURNEY: Four Kings assemble in one packet revealing, at the same time, two selected cards.
- RING UP: A borrowed ring is knotted onto a rope. Magically, the ring becomes free, leaving the knot on the rope.
- RING THRU: You place a finger ring on your ring finger and watch it penetrate that finger and jump onto the little finger.
- Y2K DECK: Your signature and the spectator’s signature change places and then appear both on the same card from a totally blank deck.
- KING-KO'S: A spectator's signature jumps from card to card, duplicates itself, disappears and reappears into a card in your pocket.
- JUMP AND PASS: Two selected cards change places with the four Kings.
- PICK ME, PICK ME NOT: Two spectators each select a card from a packet of jumbo cards and they are the only two cards with the words Pick Me on the backs, while the other cards have the words: You Won’t Pick Me.
- THE PYRAMID: A rubber band finds a selected card.
- PRINTING AHEAD: You print a back on one card, a face on another card, then the two cards melt together forming the selected card.
- HALF BINDING: You borrow a dollar bill and tear it in half. Then, after a brief routine using the two pieces, you restore it in the hand of a spectator.
- SAME TIME, SAME PLACE: You apparently know in advance the card that a spectator will select, leaving it reversed in the middle of the deck.
- SPONGE AWAY: Great magic happens with three sponge balls that pass from your hand to the spectator’s hand!
- THE RULER: Hilarious comedy impressions using a carpenter's ruler, folding it into the shape of objects; then you fold it into the shape of the previously selected card.
Reviewed by angularjs reactjs (confirmed purchase)
★★★★★ Date Added: Sunday 12 April, 2020
Worker material for a walk around with variety of props. There is one really good mentalism material in there.