Customer rank: +1
This sixth and last issue of Volume 1 of The Gimmick MagiZette
is yet another smorgasbord of magical omnium-gatherum contributed by eminent artistes of the Art of Magic from US, UK and from India...
- A few words from Solyl are musings from the editor that one should read.
- Past Glory of India - covers picturesque life of The Great Devkumar in this issue.
- Crossword Puzzle – an alphanumeric magic puzzle is this time that will make you crazy. In addition, solution to last issue's puzzle.
- MagiXposed – this section explains five effects covering all sorts from close-up to conjuring…
- Fruits for you by Kakinada Sreenivas are a twist on a close up caper that you will appreciate.
- Two-shuffle deal by Aldo Colombini is a captivating card caper – a great one, you will admit.
- Comedy Sandwich by Sukesh Patnaik is not just another sandwich card effect, rather offbeat one with surpassing climax!
- Some thoughts on Out of this World by Guy Townsend is not just a card effect rather a research work on Paul Curry's OOTH - Brilliant!
- Anti-Gravity Bottle by Gora Datta is his way of staging a classic effect – very ingenious!
- Event Extraordinaire by Magician Jammu is a part of his lecture/demo where he has explained two of his fine math-e-magic you' have to appreciate.
- News & Views – gives you ample idea of what is happening in this part of the world – colorful authentic reports.
- In addition, Top Tips by Ian Adair, a nice poem REAL MAGIC by Heidi I. Larsenon on magic. In addition, 13 mystic facts about magical personality ALI BONGO is an interesting feature!
Do yourself a favor – please do not miss your copy.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
word count: 14510 which is equivalent to 58 standard pages of text