This final issue of volume two of TGM is full of "meats" - please read the following and judge for yourself. It must have set a record by including articles from the pen of three past IBM Int'l Presidents - Don Wiberg, Jep Hostetler and Ray Mangle - simply a prestigious issue!
The contents are …
- Let's have a chat - here in this space TGM openly discuss its success, failures, good or bad and everything - even a scoop is here in this issue.
- Past Glory of India - SN Dey - the generous magician is the profile LK Roy sketched in this issue.
- Did you know ... learn 13 mysterious facts about Jeffery Atkins - a magic personality.
- Tricky Teaser - by Derek Lawrence is the magical crossword puzzle for you to solve.
- MagicsXposed - this issue caters a mélange of magic - ten, yes Ten tricks.
- MAGICamera by Somya Deb is a cute card caper for all
- With-a-Snap by Fabian is another card caper but not 'just another' - a brilliant one!
- Floating Cigarette by Solyl Kundu - you don't have to be a smoker to float a lit cigarette.
- Some Notions by Ali Bongo - is not a trick but a thoughtful 'dressing' of an excellent effect by Werry of Germany.
- Can or Bottle of Pop Production by Don Wiberg - is Simple but stunning!
- Cow to Chicken by Jep Hostetler - Entertain with just a handkerchief or a table napkin.
- Super Rope through Finger by Ray Mangel - a penetration effect as the tile suggests.
- Cornered by Aldo Colombini - A jumbo card effect that can be repeated without worry and the creator's name suggests the quality of the effect!
- The Houdini Touch My way by Gora Datta - A Peter Warlock effect modernized by a modern magician - you can't afford to miss it!
- Selected Suit Divination by Tom Craven - A competent creator and performer of repute gives you one of his pet card caper.
- News and View around the Magicdom - caters national and international news.
- In addition, Cartoons, Publicity Tips Etc.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]
word count: 8970 which is equivalent to 35 standard pages of text