£1.46 | €1.71 | C$2.54 | AUD$2.76
₹138.40 | CN¥13.76 | JP¥223.44 | R$7.70
Customer rank: +1
The Gimmick MagiZette - Pioneer and Premier Magic related e-zine from India. Well, it's a pleasure to present the third topic of volume five jam-packed of informative and muttering to reading - literally. Believe us, this issue has loads of goodies in all spheres of magic, music and more to cater the neophytes and experts - excellent effects and interesting articles contributed by eminent artists of the Art of Magic from US, UK and of course from India who understand their artistic creation. Particularly look through the MagiXposed section where you will find the excellent effects which you can easily make and use. However, on that point is a bunch more, go about registering the contents:
- Editorial: Solyl Says are normally simply chats, however sometimes more...
- MagicIan Adair Column - a chit-chat and magic column by Ian Adair
- Magic as Entertainment by Harold Taylor.
- My Favorite Linking Ring Columns - Shenanigan is a marketed effect by Aldo Colombini
- Articles: A little history of Ventriloquism by Jean De Merry.
- Australian Aces Revisited by Tom Craven - something unusual in a close-up card caper.
- Coining Around by Aldo Columbini - well, you will have to apply it a try to find out its efficacy.
- A Ring and A Rope by Gora Datta - a stage effect with minimum props.
- Three Easy, Simple Tricks by Werner Miller by Werner Miller
- Blanko, my way by Solyl Kundu - an entertaining magic to impress your probable agent/booker.
- Whirl by Fabian - just the one you expect from the Fabian - an alter ego of Aldo Columbini
- Comprises of MagiCartoons, Cartoon by George Johnstone, Val' s Varieties by Val Andrews, MagiCartoon by
Tim Manix, Your Magic Wand by Maurice Day, Sage Sez--great men think alike, Choosing your music and
- Photo Quiz - who are these familiar look in the picture...
- News and Views around the Magicdom:
- The Gimmick Magizette Fêted Magician L.K. Roy....
- Late Arrival of the news - One Day Teach & Learn Magic Conference
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
word count: 12704 which is equivalent to 50 standard pages of text