The Hermit Magazine is a new, independent magic magazine that focuses on creativity, engagement, and inspiration. Edited, compiled, and illustrated by Canadian magician Scott Baird, The Hermit pays homage to the magazines of the past while taking advantage of modern technology to provide a clear, readable experience. Featuring contributions from the likes of Chris Mayhew, Harapan Ong, Michal Kociolek, Curtis Kam, Michael Rubinstein, Bill Citino, Rick Holcombe, John Carey, Caroline Ravn (and many more!), the digital pages of The Hermit are packed with articles, effects, sleights and ideas for magicians of any skill level.
Volume 1, No. 3: March 2022, 49 pgs.
The third issue of The Hermit Magazine features:
word count: 16703 which is equivalent to 66 standard pages of text
- Match Up / Michal Kociolek
- S.W.I.S.S. / Scott Baird
- Pockets of Candy / Scott Baird
- SIRIously Mental / Michael Pilkey
- Lost in Thought / Rick Holcombe
- Let's Get Social / Gwyn Auger
- The Structural Problem of The Homing Card Plus / Rico Weeland
- The Power of Great Pictures / Caroline Ravn
- Sankey Says - Forgetting New and Better / Jay Sankey