Volume 2, No. 3: March 2023, 48 pgs.
The 15th issue of The Hermit Magazine is a TAKEOVER issue by Bigblindmedia, and features magic and articles from their roster of impressive magical minds, including:
word count: 1144 which is equivalent to 4 standard pages of text
- Cardnection / Cameron Francis: Both spectators select the same card. An excellent coincidence effect that uses a Simon Aronson move to great effect!
- Blind Pebble Ace Fling / John Bannon: The legendary John Bannon contributes his take on Richard Sanders' Ace Thing, with a couple of clever moments of surprise.
- KaDribble Change / Biz: A colour change done in the open, in the action of a dribble.
- Magician's Nephew / Iain Moran: The spectator and the magician each cut to and pocket each other's selected cards.
- The Repeater / Liam Montier: A Nick Trost routine given the Montier treatment. Produce three four-of-a-kinds with the help of your audience members!
- Agogo Control / Tobias Hudson: A tabled card control, using a riffle selection procedure.
- Tracking Jennifer / Jack Tighe: Jennifer Lawrence liked Chris Pratt's terrible magic trick. Let's see why, and make it better.
- Simply Change / Biz: Another colour change from Biz. This one is super easy to do, but is completely surprising and visual.
- The A.C.A.A.N. Game / Biz
- Why Do Some Sleights Survive? / Biz