Customer rank: +3
More strange magic to engage and entertain!
A man who forgets what it means to be human, a spectator who may be more than she seems, a legendary and quite dead lover seeking an evening's diversion, the real and quite visible essence of nightmares -- all of these and more await the intrepid in "Three", the latest volume of strange magic!
16 routines of frightening, weird, and fun magic!
- Capture a spectator's nightmare, visibly, and give it to them as a dark reminder of what sleep brings!
- Allow a quite dead legendary lover prove that, though deceased, a cad is still a cad!
- Show why an old man's tears are shed for something no one would imagine!
- Discover what happens when we stop the quaint tradition of paying the ferryman to cart our dead across the Styx!
- Put aside predicting headlines and chosen cards and show there are much more important -- and grisly -- things to predict
- Visit a legend of Old Japan and a judicial court like no other!
And that's just the beginning of the things you'll find in -- and perform from -- Three
1st edition 2004; 106 pages.
word count: 43677 which is equivalent to 174 standard pages of text
- Three Things
- The Measure of a Man
- Pop Quiz
- Burnt, Too
- The Return of Casanova, More or Less
- Coins for the Ferryman, Plus a Little Something For the Crew
- The Forgotten
- Pennies Back and Forth
- Slasher: The Day After the Night Before the Dawn of the Nightmare of a Texas
Chainsaw Psycho Maniac, Part 17
- Carny Days
- Something Special
- The Night + Mare
- Weeping, An Old Man
- The End of the World as We Know It
- Is There A Death So Good?
- The Stolen Smell
- A Final Word