The strange magic continues!
Well, Shane has done it again! His second book, Two, is another must-have winner. Anyone and everyone with a sincere interest in bizarre, storytelling, magic should read this book and I assure you there is something in it for everyone. Shane employs Cups and Balls, Himber Wallets, coins and cards, dice, mirrors, math, scents, liquids, limericks, jokes, wagers, and even scorpions in his routines... The variety will please you. You will laugh, cry, wonder and worry. You will be entertained just reading the pages. In short, this book is for you. Buy it! -- Larry White, Editor, MUM
As powerful as his book One was, his book Two even more so, and is undoubtedly one of the best written books on presentation, I have read. He will make you think about what you are doing with your own magic and will blow you away with some of the methods and techniques. He will make you cry with the emotionally charged, literate thinking. There is much to be learned and Shane is a skillful teacher. If you don't get any another books this season, get the Shane books. -- Ed Solomon, Author
They say of movies; its sequel is seldom as good as the original. This is not true of Shane's latest offering. I've read his book One, and it is extremely good. Not to read or own a copy deprives you of a tremendous learning experience, and hours of enjoyment. -- Ron Dayton, Author
Get Two by Shane. It is a wonder. -- Robert Neale, Author, "Tricks of the Imagination", "The Magic Mirror"
"One & Two are simply the most impact-laded and thought-provoking books I've read in ages!" -- Ben Harris, creator, "Exit51", "Cosmosis"
Moonshiners with secrets, magicians with attitude, gamblers with too much to lose, and surprise appearances by deities with too much time on their hands-- all these and more in this second volume of strange magic!
Over 20 routines ranging from touching and emotional to ridiculous and fun!
- Show how a magician performing tricks is a powerful force for change... and effects the history of the world!
- Have a spectator see what happens when a haunting goes much too far!
- Let the spectator sell his soul with the most unexpected of results!
- Use pebbles to reveal the most mundane of things... and the most hidden!
- Demonstrate why paying attention in school could save a life... or a soul!
- Show why one bad day is the only difference between sanity and madness, and what the spectator will do about it!
- A red pill and a blue pill prove what deja vu can do, over and over again.
And that just scratches the surface of the things you'll learn -- and be performing -- from Two
1st edition 2004; 101 pages.
word count: 43209 which is equivalent to 172 standard pages of text
- Two Words
- In Opposition
- Someone Has To Do It
- Dede's Revenge
- "It Was A Picture From Life!"
- The Revelation of the Great Cabal
- Mathematically Challenged
- Never A Winner Lost
- Talking Rocks
- Articles of Faith
- The Sacred and The Profane
- The Sting
- Theory of Irrelevancy
- The Bar Joke
- Rollin' Bones
- The Quick and the Presumed Dead
- Unk's Day Job
- Encapsulated Revelation
- All It Takes
- Wonder of Wonders
- An Inoffensive Little Trick
- A Final Word