(1 review, 4 customer ratings) ★★★★★
The outstanding success of the historic Artful Mentalism Seminar convinced Bob Cassidy to do another similar seminar covering different topics. Michael Weber is again the host and skilfully keeps the discussion focused and informative. If you could not attend the live seminar you can now own and listen to the entire 2 hour and 20 minute recording plus receive two ebooks.
The topics Bob and Michael cover are:
- A short recap of the last seminar with the major points repeated.
- Whom do we seek to deceive?
- Peeks, Steals, Switches, Center tears, etc.
- Bristol board applications
- A Pocket writing Subtlety
- On Impromptu Mentalism
- "The Vision" - a utility mind reading technique
- The Third Method
- The mixing of magic and mentalism
- Distinction between object and prop
- Meaning of test conditions
- Script: written versus spoken English - how to get to a natural performance consistent with your persona
- Issues with peeking
- Recollections of Al Mann
- How to get the attention of an inattentive audience?
- Bob relates two instances where he refused to do a show. And then explains how to get out of a show and how to not compromise your relationship with your client.
- How to get the wait staff on your side.
- When and when not to use a wallet.
- Bob describes his pocket writing device
You will receive an MP3 and two PDFs. One PDF is the advance notes PDF and the second one is the post lecture PDF where Bob answers all the questions he could not address properly during the seminar, as well as a bonus routine.
1st edition 2009; runtime 2h 20min
Reviewed by Alexander Wolf (confirmed purchase)
★★★★★ Date Added: Thursday 25 June, 2020
I love to listen to Weber and Cassidy. And if you think you only get three secrets.... you get very much more than that. Just Enjoy.