The Professional Worker Series - Volume 6
Sit back and relax as I read the complete contents of this fascinating e-book to you. It's a great way to absorb and enjoy the contents whether you are at home, in the garden, driving the car or exercising in the gym.
In this Learning From Experience Audio Book I look back over my 40 years of full-time professional experience and identify 20 key things about performing commercially for lay people that I wish I had known when I started.
Organising these into 20 key facts, I explain the lessons that I have learned in this rich period of experience about performance, marketing, fees, trick selection, dealing with spectators and more, and set out clear advice and food for thought to help you to short track your way to making good decisions.
Here is a list of the contents
- Key Fact #1 - The Booker Isn't Always Right
- Key Fact #2 - Fee Levels Can Define Show Types
- Key Fact #3 - Presentation And Personality Are More Important Than The Tricks
- Key Fact #4 - Organising Your Workspace
- Key Fact #5 - Targeted Advertising Is Best
- Key Fact #6 - Your Website Is Your Shop Window
- Key Fact #7 - Actively Pursue Testimonials
- Key Fact #8 - Responding To Show Enquiries
- Key Fact #9 - The Social Media Black Hole
- Key Fact #10 - The Benefits Of A Bulletproof Repertoire
- Key Fact #11 - Conversational Patter
- Key Fact #12 - Classic For A Reason
- Key Fact #13 - Getting And Keeping Attention
- Key Fact #14 - Being Self Contained
- Key Fact #15 - The Importance Of An Amplifier
- Key Fact #16 - Slow Down
- Key Fact #17 - Dealing With Volunteers
- Key Fact #18 - Hecklers May Not Be Hecklers
- Key Fact #19 - Be Wary Of Topical Patter
- Key Fact #20 - Show Business - 20% Show, 80% Business
This is a goldmine of relevant advice and opinion which should be helpful to magicians of all standards and types. Laced with anecdotes from my professional life, the Learning From Experience Audio Book will give you just that, the chance to learn from my experience.
This title is also available as a PDF E-Book.