|This product is also part of:
This is a special Triple Issue of the Magical Arts Journal
magazine, published by Michael Ammar. This issue represents Volume 2 - issue 4, 5 & 6.
It features Michael's full Stand Up Material - including his award-winning Cups and Balls routine! It contains beautiful illustrations by Disney animation artist Greg Manwaring - including "flip corners" to show in motion the Vernon Wand Spin.
See the fantastic list of contents below - it is amazing, and for such a little price.
MICHAEL AMMAR'S PERFORMANCE MATERIAL
- Editors Notes
- Stand Up Cups & Balls (the result of 5 years of thought on the classic)
- Thumb Tip Finesse (several new moves, combined with theory, on one of magic's most versatile tools)
- Linking Bands Pinch - (Michael's touches on Dan Harlan's wonderful effect)
- The Vernon Wand Spin (one of magic's most beautiful knuckle-busters, explained properly for the first time)
- Martin Gardner's Impromptu Match (The Dean of Impromptu Magic speaks!)
- The Two Card Trick (Michael's favorite card quickie)
- The Linking Rubber Bands (Dan Harlan's Impromptu Close Up Blockbuster)
THE WORK AND MONEY IN MAGIC
word count: 24201 which is equivalent to 96 standard pages of text
- Restaurant Routines (the Bending Spoon)
- Professional Close Up (Street Magic)
- Ask the Experts
- Ideas (Jamy Ian Swiss)
- On Magic Competition II (Ammar)