(10 customer ratings) ★★★★★
This manuscript is a compilation of methods in order to identify and track its history. In the process, it hopes to show how a given trick evolves, sometimes devolves, and ultimately reflects the periods of time this process has occurred.
The trick in this case is the "Red-Hot Mama" or "The Chicago Opener," a presentation that has been around for
almost 60 years and has been a useful, dependable and enduring workhorse.
In its basic form it is an effect where a card is selected. Its back changes color and is set aside. A second card is selected, lost in the deck, and the initial selection changes into the second selection.
- THE HOT CARD TRICK - Al Leech
- DOUBLE SURPRISE - Max Katz
- RED AND BLUE FANTASY - Walter Gibson
- AL LEECH'S "RED HOT MAMA" - Jim Ryan
- CHICAGO OPENER - Frank Garcia
- BLUEFIELD DEBUT - Michael Ammar
- MENTAL CHICAGO OPENER - Jim Swain
- DRY-DOCK DIVINATION - Jon Racherbaumer
- EASY-RIDER MAMA - Jon Racherbaumer
- CHICAGO'S HOT MAMA SURPRISE - Allan Ackerman
- THE LUCKY CARD - Chris Carter
- WINDY-CITY WALLOPER - Jon Racherbaumer
- STICKY MAMA - David Regal
- WHITE-HOT MAMA - John Guastaferro
- RED HOT SARDO - Dylan Sardo
- MIND-READING MAGICIAN - Bill Malone
- MAXIMIZING MAMA - Jon Racherbaumer
1st edition 2016, 71 pages.
word count: 16025 which is equivalent to 64 standard pages of text