LICENSOR and AUTHOR:
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Christoph Wasshuber
14 Durham Street
Somerville, MA 02143
LICENSOR grants to the purchaser of the license (hereinafter
called LICENSEE) of the SIMON-Software-Package (hereinafter called
SIMON) a non-exclusive license to use SIMON on one computer and
upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set out.
1. LICENSEE acknowledges that the code of SIMON which
has been originally developed by Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Christoph Wasshuber
is supplied "as is", without any accompanying maintenance
services from the LICENSOR and AUTHOR.
EDUCATIONAL and CAMPUS License:
2. This is an EDUCATIONAL LICENSE and therefore SIMON
shall be used only for educational or research purposes. The
use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
COMMERCIAL and DEVELOPER License:
2. This is a COMMERCIAL LICENSE and therefore SIMON can
be used for commercial purposes.
3. LICENSEE agrees that any output of SIMON and any
results obtained with SIMON will bear the subscript:
"SIMON - Simulation of Nano Structures - Christoph
4. LICENSEE agrees to reference in any publication
which directly or indirectly uses results obtained by SIMON the
"Computational Single-Electronics", Christoph
Wasshuber, 2001, Springer-Verlag,
5. LICENSEE agrees to notify the LICENSOR by email,
or regular mail, of every publication, where output or results
obtained with SIMON have been used, and to send a copy or reprint
of the same publication to the LICENSOR (address