#3 in Magic hot-list
#1 in Mentalism & Spiritism hot-list
Over $1,200.00 of professional mentalists secrets are divulged in this illustrated volume, originally released as a limited edition that is now out of print.
To make it even more compelling, three new methods are included in this newly revised and updated edition (the original edition actually only contained 49 methods). Now you get a full 52!
Explained are methods used by stage mentalists, club entertainers, psychic "office" workers and phony mediums to obtain the data and, if not captured by the performer himself, how to secretly send this information to the mentalist.
- Introduction: Stage Mindreading
- The Introductory Lecture and Its Purpose
- Eight (8) Stage Methods of Obtaining the Data
- Eighteen (18) Stage Methods of Communicating Data to the Performer
- Nine (9) Complete Mental Acts for Club, Banquet and Parlor
- Six (6) Miscellaneous Methods for Close-up & Club
- Eleven (11) Clairvoyant-type Readings for Close Work
- Closing Thoughts
- About the Author
"Practically every known method is explained, with special emphasis on getting the secretly written questions into the performer's hands." - Max Holden
1st edition 1944, PDF 100 pages.word count: 27078 which is equivalent to 108 standard pages of text
"Covers the field thoroughly and capably." - Dariel Fitzkee