| £22.80 | €25.16 | C$39.36 | AUD$41.25 | ₹2076.00 | CN¥206.40 | JP¥3182.94 | R$115.50
Customer rank: +1
A collection of new and novel gaffed decks, which you can easily all make at home, and strong effects that go along with them. Requires little to no sleight-of-hand.
From the introduction:
There is nothing sweeter than a gaffed deck that does something amazing, something that cannot be duplicated in any other way. A deck of cards looks so innocent, and is such a common object, that when it is converted into a wolf in sheep's clothing, the audience becomes an easy meal for the predatory wolf pack.
Many of the ideas contained in this manuscript have been encouraged, corrected, improved and commented upon by my friends, Richard Kaufman, Max Maven, Stephen Minch, Matt Field and David Britland.
One important note: don't be intimidated by the detailed instructions. Once you have made the decks, learning the tricks will be easy. Performance is almost self-working.
"Bob Farmer has been writing large, adventurous, and fascinating books on various aspects of card magic for decades, but he never published them. Now he is ... Never one to shy away from hyperbole, Mr. Farmer has nevertheless stated the truth, but left out that he has invented these new gimmicked decks that do NEW things ... It's cheap for what you get, which is an exciting exploration of an under-developed area of card magic." - Richard Kaufman
"I have been fortunate in my life to have as good friends some of the cleverest people in magic. Included in that group is fellow Canadian Bob Farmer ... Most of the routines in this ebook have a mental flavor; many involve a spectator merely thinking of a card and the performer revealing it, often in a surprising way ... Also included in this collection, is one of Bob's most diabolical effects: 'Déjà Voodoo' ... Harry Anderson used a version of Déjà Voodoo in his award-winning Magic Castle stage act." - Michael Close
- MATERIALS & REFERENCES
- ANOTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL DISCOVERY: A card thought of by one spectator finds a card selected by another spectator.
- THE TEN-CARD INQUISITION: Magician names a card thought of by a spectator.
- GAFFUS MAXIMUS: A thought card is named, spelled to and is the only card in the deck with a red back.
- THE MAGIC RED CARD OF MYSTERY: A signed blue-backed card turns into a red-backed card that has been in full view.
- KARMAMATIC: A thought card is the only red-backed card in a blue deck. Writing on its back predicts a second selection.
- YOUR MIND IS MINE TO PLAY WITH: Magician implants the name of a card in the spectator's brain.
- HAND O' DOOM: A thought card is named by the magician, then vanishes and appears in the spectator's pocket.
- THE BAMMO OBLIVION DECK: Any card thought of by the spectator vanishes from the deck leaving a double blank and the three mates.
- EQUIVOQUE DIGRESSION: How to make a spectator name the cards you want.
- THE BAMMO 50% OBLIVION DECK: A card thought of by the spectator vanishes from the deck leaving a double blank and the three mates.
- THE 25% OBLIVION DECK: A card thought of by the spectator vanishes from the deck leaving a double blank and the three mates.
- OCTOGONE: A card thought of by the spectator vanishes from the deck leaving a double blank and the three mates.
- CROSSING OVER: A thought card known only to the spectator vanishes from one deck and appears in another.
- THE TELE-PSYCHIC-OMATIC DECK: A card thought of by the spectator vanishes from the deck leaving a double blank and the three mates.
- ENCEPHALONIC PREDESTINATION: The magician predicts two selected cards.
- OCTA PREDESTINATION: The magician predicts two selected cards.
- SVENGALI PREDESTINATION: The magician predicts two selected cards.
- JACK TO THE FUTURE: Any card named by one spectator contains the name of any card selected by a second spectator.
- SVENVOODOO: A sort of "Any card at any number," but done twice.
- DEJA VOODOO 2.0: Any card named by the spectator is predicted.
- DEVILS & ANGELS: The magician identifies the spectators' favourite sins and virtues.
2nd edition 2020, PDF 147 pages.
word count: 48010 which is equivalent to 192 standard pages of text
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.