A great ebook, explaining 25 masterpieces of magic, exactly as performed by the author on stages around the world.
New tricks, close-up tricks, tricks you've never seen before, club tricks, Impromptu effects, a magic table, and much more.
Booth's marvelous Production Routine is worth many times the price of the whole ebook - and you can make practically the whole outfit yourself. Perform it nearly anywhere, since Booth presented it in Nightclubs with people all around.
Magic masters including Paul Rosini, Annemann, Milbourne Christopher, Carlton King, Bill Larsen, Sid Lorraine, Lloyd Jones, John Mulholland and hundreds of others rated it as a great book and great value.
Here's a listing of the contents:
- Introduction by Mrs. Harry Houdini
- CHAPTER ONE: OPENING SMARTLY.
- A Cannon Ball Opening!
- Gentleman's Gloves to Milady's Bouquet
- The Cups and Balls with Baby Chicks
- A Tuxedo Suggestion
- CHAPTER TWO: PRELIMINARY TRICKERY.
- Mind Controlling Matter
- Can You Tie It?
- Ne Plus Ultra Cards to Pocket
- An Honest Reply
- A Stage Hydrostatic Glass Illusion
- Catching Goldfish in Mid-Air
- CHAPTER THREE: PATTER PETS.
- The Incredible Glass Penetration
- The Coin in the Bottle
- An Amazing Slate Prediction
- CHAPTER FOUR: FOR INTIMATE WORKERS.
- It's Extra Sensory Perception!
- Thought Projection of Geometrical Designs
- An Infallible Quick and Dead Test
- Three Card Revelation
- CHAPTER FIVE: FEATURE MYSTERIES.
- Mickey Mouse Magic
- Fingers That Tell All!
- Booth's Bewitching Board
- Modern Chinese Linking Rings
- CHAPTER SIX: CLOSING MASTERPIECES.
- East Indian Needle Swallowing Mystery
- The Man Who Swallows Razor Blades
- The Great Smoking Clay Pipes
- A Brazilian Phantasy
- Booth's Miracle Production
- A Reliable Lightning Bird Cage Vanish
- CHAPTER SEVEN: FOR THE CARD EXPERT.
- Lay Your Cards on the Table
- Magic Tables and Routines
- About the Author
"Marvels is the right word -- it's a great book. Don't miss it!" -Paul Rosini
"... practical, useful, well routined material . . . excellent value." - Ted Annemann
"Here, then, are some of the finest effects in the whole world of magic, and Mr. Booth's clear, comprehensive explanations should bring them within the reach of many performers who have never before been quite sure how this move or that should be made. In addition to providing patter, he gives hints about music, timing, and other matters about which one usually learns only by the trial-and-error method. We are confident that any magician who wishes to master the tricks Mr. Booth has explained can get a great deal of assistance from Marvels of Mystery." - Paul Walker Fleming
1st edition 1946, 167 pages.
word count: 44528 which is equivalent to 178 standard pages of text