£5.20 | €6.06 | C$8.98 | AUD$9.69
₹484.40 | CN¥48.16 | JP¥787.79 | R$26.95
This ebook describes store window displays which are magical in one way or another causing pedestrians to stop and look into the window. Once a person stops and looks at the display the chances for them to actually enter the store have dramatically increased.
Several of these contraptions use magic principles. One can think of them as magic apparatus displayed in action. Although these displays could be employed by pretty much any store, I would think that they would be most appropriate in the window of a real magic store. I have never seen any magic store use anything like this. An innovative idea waiting to be exploited by the next entrepreneurial mind.
Table of Contents
- UNIT NO. 1 - GOLD FISH THRU HOOP
- UNIT NO. 2 - INVISIBLE GOLD FISH
- UNIT NO. 3 - RESTLESS LIGHT BULB
- UNIT NO. 4 - ENCHANTED ROCKING CHAIR
- UNIT NO. 5 - MYSTERY LIGHT - With Variations
- UNIT NO. 6 - PEEK A BOO HOUSE
- UNIT NO. 7 - THE GHOST LIGHT
- UNIT NO. 8 - THE CONTINUOUS POUR
- UNIT NO. 9 - THE BIRDS AND THE FISH
- UNIT NO. 10 - THE STAND UP CIGARETTES
- UNIT NO. 11 - THE PAINT ROLLER SIGN
- UNIT NO. 12 - THE CHANGING SIGN
- UNIT NO. 13 - "DON'T PEEK"
- UNIT NO. 14 - THE MAGIC ROCKING CHAIR
- UNIT NO. 15 - THE GLASS THAT IS FULL AND EMPTY
- UNIT NO. 16 - THE MAGIC CHEST
- UNIT NO. 17 - THE BLACK ART BOX
- UNIT NO. 18 - THE HEADLESS ILLUSION AS A WINDOW STOPPER
1959 edition; 26 pages.
word count: 6160 which is equivalent to 24 standard pages of text