(1 customer rating) ★★★★★
The Linking Rings effect is a classic of magic and for good reason: a direct and simple method coupled with the visual aspect of the props have made this a strong hold in most magicians' working arsenals.
So what is wrong with the original that a new one needs to be brought forth? Well, here are a few small points to take into consideration:
- The old rings are too big for any real world worker
- They are too expensive in most cases
- Large rings simply look like a magic prop
- The routine rarely has any motivation
- People simply get bored of the routine
solves all these points and more by taking everyday objects (even borrowed objects) to produce the same visual aspect and giving it a punchy structure. Add the fact that it is easy to replace and perform, and you have a sure fire hit!
Here are a few key points:
- Pulled is so small, you don't need to worry about space
- The gimmicks are cheap to make
- Everything used is an everyday object
- Every move is motivated and routined
- The effect is direct and short with a lot of magic
To see what everyone is raving about, Alan has uploaded 2 demos below. You receive both routines in this 30-minute long download along with some golden bonus ideas, So what's stooping you? Get Pulled today!
Here is what the Big guys say:
"Alan Rorrison has PULLED yet another gem out of his magic hat. If you were to perform real-world, real-looking magic, this is it!" - Mike Giusti