16 visual standup coin effects.
"If you're looking for standup manipulation ideas, Coins! is worth checking out." - Michael Close
"...several very visual coin effects, suitable for standup performances. Recommended." - Phil Willmarth
- Invisiblair: The ultimate invisible coin gimmick is explained in its entirety.
- Invisihop: Use Invisiblair to make a coin jump from hand to hand.
- Pocket Drop: An excellent way to vanish a 3-inch coin.
- Confetti Packets: Produce brilliant bursts of silver confetti anytime in your act.
- Fire It Up: Strike a lighter and a 3-inch coin appears. Beautiful!
- 1:4: A 3-inch coin melts into four half dollars.
- Invisisplit: A 3-inch coin visually splits into two. You won't believe it.
- Silver Rewind: Full instructions on making reusable 30-foot silver streamers.
- Side Pocket: An incredible impromptu vanish of a coin.
- Side Switch: Using Side Pocket, switch any item for another.
- Rich Smoke: A half dollar vanishes, reappearing in a cigar tube.
- Pez-Azz: A half dollar reappears from inside a PEZ container.
- Stuckup: This gimmick will cost you pennies, but fool them bad.
- First Appearances: Simple production of a coin using a wand.
- Cross Sleeve: Dynamite, invisible sleeving method.
- Cross Switch: Use Cross Sleeve to switch any two objects.
1st edition 2005, video 35 min.