£18.26 | €21.44 | C$31.72 | AUD$34.50
₹1730.00 | CN¥172.00 | JP¥2792.98 | R$96.25
Imagine a triple threat of mentalism that builds to an ultimate end. Fortunae is the perfect lottery prediction. You can buy everything you need to make this work for under $85 on Amazon.
6 audience members are asked to stand and create a random number. The number is shown to have been predicted all along as a scroll revealing this number is lowered from the ceiling. Hit number 1. Next a volunteer calls the number and its the venues phone number! Hit number 2. Now for the insane part. The numbers used by the audience to randomly create the 10 digit prediction are found in a sealed gift box on stage. Hit 3!
- The winning lottery numbers are actually printed tickets, not a linguistic trick.
- This is a full routine not just a trick.
- Can be customized for your presentations.
- Assistants are not needed. It is a one man illusion!
- Everything needed can be purchased on Amazon.
From the mind of Dr. Zodiac.
1st edition 2019, 17 pages.
word count: 2281 which is equivalent to 9 standard pages of text